How to Avoid Bankruptcy ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Thursday, March 20, 2008

How to Avoid Bankruptcy

Well for me the last 7 or 8 weeks have been a lesson in money management. My circumstances have changed more than ever before and suddenly I am in a situation where not only do I have to count every cent that is spent, I am really struggling to even keep a roof over my head and the main thing that I have learn't from all this is that when you have more than enough money it is easy to stop thinking about what you are spending.

Previously I had my salary, looked after my family and paid my mortgage with enough left over to live a pretty good lifestyle. Recent events however have meant that Debt Management has become a priority for me, I have doubled my expenses by taking on another property commitment and are now once again looking for many more opportunities to make money fast online.

Stay tuned, this experiment has been pretty quiet for the last couple of months, however it is now time to reawaken, and move things to the next level. I hope you will join me on this journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this. Life can throw tough situations at us. We just have to keep our head above our shoulders and carry on plugging away.

I am i a situation where I have a lot of debt and have just taken a plunge to go full time with online stuffs. At present I earn slightly less than I need to live but, I am just starting.

stratz said...

Yeah I have a lot of debt too. but that is what the big companies want. that way they earn more money. The Bastards.. But soon hopefully I will be able to earn more money