Day 18 - The 20 percent Exponential Growth starts today ~ Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Day 18 - The 20 percent Exponential Growth starts today

You may have read my previous article about exponential growth. (if not you can find it here)

Well for me, that starts this month. Last month earnings across the 4 sites that myself and my jobhunters partner run was $36-85, add 20% to that and we now have a budget of $44.20 to achieve this month.

Traffic for websites (unless they come from blog explosions!) appears to be directly related to earnings, so although it varies a little, if you can get 20% more visitors, the earnings should come with it.

Why not Blog explosions? Well when you are surfing blogs, trying to earn credits to get visitors to your site, you would not normally be looking at a blogs adverts, for the simple reason that you are going from blog to blog trying to earn credits.

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

If you found this site to be helpful or inspiring you are welcome to donate to Robs Experiment!



Pay with Paymate Express

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

wanna exchange link and I havent signed up for any ad program. So if u have some referral program, paste the link on my blog, I will sign up using u as referrer.

http://internetbazaar.blogspot.com

NurseJake said...

Hi there!

Your blog is a reflection of yourself. This is what i be I am still in the process of learning ALOT of things. But i am willing to learn and endure through time.

I just want to say i have great respect for you and your blog for what both of you achieved. And i say that in utmost sincerity. ;)

Can we have a link exchange? This is really a big help to me and my blog. And if not, a backlink would really be of great help for me and my blog. I already added you to my list and favorited your blog on technorati and stumbleupon.

Hoping for a favorable response from you,

-Kirby
http://kirbitz.blogspot.com

admin said...

The title of your blog really caught my attention. Targetting a million dollar through blogging online, very interesting..

I just got carried away and I want to read all of your other posts.


Make Money Online
A lady's Confessions